Cheapest Place to Buy: Amazon
Size of Container: 2.5 x 2.5 x 5 inches. 3.2 ounces
Guarantee: 100% satisfaction or money back!
My Rating: 7 out of 10
I have heard about all the diet pills – from hot rocks to hyper-shred capsules to reducta chewing gum. You name it I have either heard of it or tried it. So when the latest Indonesian weight loss pill hit the market I was sceptical to say the least. I read many reviews online and took note of the research findings as well. The tipping point for me to try garcinia cambogia was the active ingredient called Hydroxycritic acid (HCA). HCA has been found to decrease hunger levels and has been very good for management of blood sugar levels in diabetics.
I have recently started taking this product again after a year off and I am reasonably happy with its effects and results. I am by no means what you would call obese. However I could do with shedding a few excess kilos especially around the middle. My weakness when it comes to food is mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacking. As a hunger suppressant I believe garcinia cambogia can help with this.
This is very, VERY popular amongst health and nutrition experts. You will struggle to find a negative review of this product online.
The extract comes from the skin of a tropical fruit of the same name found in Asia and Africa. The Hydroxycritic acid comes from the dried rind of the fruit. Interestingly in Asia and Africa the people don’t use it (or need it) for weight loss. They use it to flavour food, especially seafood. It has also been used to treat other ailments including arthritis.
Studies suggest this supplement does indeed promote weight loss. The best research was in a group of women. Half were given garcinia cambogia the other half were given a placebo. During the test both groups of women were on a strict low calorie diet. The ones on the pills lost an average of 55% more weight than the ones on the placebo. That is the best research I have found on this pill.
Look at the below chart from other test cases
The benefits for diabetics
Hydroxycritic acid from the dried rind of fruit. Reported benefits
- The main function of HCA is to get rid of unwanted fat around your stomach and in your blood vessels. This reduces the risk of strokes and heart problems
- The active ingredient is said to burn carbs and acts as a fat blocker which means fat cells will not be allowed to increase in size.
- As mentioned HCA also acts as an appetite suppressant which can control cravings
- The second way it works is by blocking an enzyme called citrate lyase which is the one responsible for converting carbohydrates into fats and sugars. This means that any fat that is consumed never really gets to make it to the cells but rather is excreted with the rest of the waste. It happens to be a highly effective method of losing weight – you can lose several pounds in a month.
- There are no additives like caffeine that make you feel jittery.
Any bad side effects?
- The good news is that the bad side effects reported have been minimal in fact outside of a bad batch by a bad producer some years ago there has not been any bad side effects reported.
- It has been known to lower the blood sugar level quiet a bit (so monitor your levels very closely).
- Pregnant women should not take this product at all
- People with dementia have not reacted well to this product
How often and how much to take?
I certainly don’t recommend that anyone takes a load of different supplements or pills and potions. I have a protein supplement, I take a men’s multi vitamin every day and I have gone through periods of taking garcinia cambogia.
60 tablets lasts me 30 days. I can vouch for the brand. I have been impressed with the benefits of Garcinia Cambogia. It is natural, clean and healthy.
The best part about the brand is that it has the maximum amount of HCA that is legally allowed so you get the most bang for your buck. Other products have as little as 100mg of HCA in them. I think that is wasting your time.
Many of the best reviews on garcinia cambogia come from people that are far more over weight than I am, so in that regard it maybe difficult for me to give you a true and fair review.
My results have been steady. I took Fitness Mac Garcinia Cambogia for 2 months and I lost enough weight the first time around to warrant me going back and buying the product again. I lost 4 kgs in a month but I was also fine tuning my diet at the time so I don’t know how much to attribute to the weight loss pill and how much to eating a slightly healthier diet. I think it was most likely a combination of the two. I definitely noticed a reduction in mid-afternoon cravings. I am a perennial snacker but I did find myself feeling fuller for longer.
Given the plethora of diet pills on the market this is probably one of the better ones. For diabetics struggling with their weight I would definitely recommend that you at least try garcinia cambogia .I don’t need to outline the additional risks diabetics carry by being overweight. Remember nothing substitutes for proper diet and exercise, however if you combined all 3 I think you maybe happy with your results.
Please let me know how you go with by writing to me below..